About This Blog

This blog was initially intended for my full-time mission before I knew I would be getting married. Now I'm a more determined member missionary or witness for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Please share your thoughts with kindess and respect. I would also appreciate reading your own testimonies if you would like to share them.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Testimony - 4/10/2012

This Easter weekend was wonderful fun spent with relatives and traveling. I'm grateful we're home safe and well.

Thinking of Easter and the movie I just finished watching with the husband ("What Dreams May Come") I am so grateful for my testimony of the Plan of Salvation and the Gospel. With the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation, I know where I came from, that I have purpose on Earth, and I know where I will go. Ultimately, I know that whatever may specifically happen, I will have joy. I know this because I have a loving Heavenly Father who reassures this to me. And one way that He expressed His love was by sending Christ to provide the way for the Plan of Salvation to work. "He loved us, so He sent His Son."

I believe Christ atoned for each person so that he could understand us more fully, show his love, and conquer death. I believe he was resurrected and lives today and for eternity. He provides the way for that peace and joy I feel knowing that all will be well.

He lives! He lives!

I am grateful for his sacrifice and love, so that I can have a happier life and someday become like him and my Heavenly Father.

I write these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment